Dukkah is a delicious way to spice up a salad or simply dip bread in it!
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 5 teaspoons sea salt flakes
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons dried chilli flakes
- Extra virgin olive oil (if dipping)
- Super soft Turkish bread (avoid crusty bread as this could damage your braces and delay treatment)
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Place baking paper on tray
- Bake almonds for 6 minutes and let cool
- Repeat steps above with sesame seeds on separate tray
- Blend almonds, salt, cumin, coriander in food processer
- Add sesame seeds and chilli flakes
- Serve with soft Turkish bread and olive oil or add to a fresh salad!